16GB SDHC (High-Capacity)
SDHC (SD High-Capacity) is the new generation of SD cards (Version 2.0). Formatted in FAT32, SDHC cards reach a maximum capacity of 32GB and can fulfill the high-capacity demand of the new SDHC devices such as Casio Exilim Z1000/Z600/S600 cameras, Panasonic DMC-L1 camera, and HP printer A/B. Now you can enjoy a high-quality digital life and store all of your MP3 music files, high-resolution pictures, and video clips on your SDHC card.
Please make sure your device can support SDHC format before you purchase!
- SDHC host devices can use both SD and SDHC memory cards.
- SD host devices can only use SD memory cards of 2GB or less.
- Please check SDHC compatibility chart before you purchase
- Class 6 specification
- Original NAND Flash Chips
- Supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct errors
- Mechanical Write Protection Switch
- Lifetime Warranty
- Size: 32mm x 24mm x 2.1mm (L x W x H)
- Operating Voltage: 2.7V~3.6V
- Operating Temperature: -25C (-13F) to 85C (185F)
- Durability: 10,000 insertion/removal cycles
- Weight: 2g
- Transfer Speed (4GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 7MB/sec Write*
- Transfer Speed (8GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 13MB/sec Write*
- Transfer Speed (16GB): Approx. 19MB/sec Read; 8MB/sec Write*
- *Note: Speed test based on Transcend internal testing
- Chipset: MLC