At Memory Giant, we'd like to help you make exchanges and returns as easy and quick as possible. Please read our general return policies carefully. Before items can be returned for replacement or refund a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) must be obtained. Contact us by phone or email to get a RMA # for your return. Products returned without RMA # will be refused by Memory Giant and will be returned to you at your expense. If you believe there is a problem with your item, please call us toll free at 800-816-3785.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- All claims of damaged, lost or missing merchandise must be reported within 24 hours of receipt.
- A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number is required for all exchanged and returns. Exchanges and credits cannot be processed without an RMA #.
- Return for full refund within 30 days of purchase, after 30 days, all returns are exchange only, under warranty.
- All of the memory that we sell is backed by our lifetime replacement warranty. See warranty page for more details.
- All other products are sold with their respective manufacturer's warranties and must be taken through the manufacturer if there is a problem. Please remember that warranty periods and services will vary by product and manufacturer so be sure to read the complete warranty details on that specific product page.
- When returning products, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. This is a much safer shipment method and will lessen any change for a lost package. You also assume responsibility for insuring the returned item.
- All products must be returned in "as new" condition in the product’s original packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals.
- Restocking fee of 20% will be applied to any item that has been opened with the exception of computer memory.
Return Policy Exceptions
Any products that are exceptions to our standard return policy, or unable to be returned, will be clearly noted on the item description on our website. Please contact the manufacturer for any repairs or replacements of these items, as need be.
ALL opened hard drives will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. There will be no exceptions.
All Software Products
- Unopened software may be exchanged or returned within 30 days of the invoice date.
- Opened software will not be accepted for return. This also applies to software included with hardware, no exceptions.
There are times that Memory Giant will offer specially priced items that have been discontinued by the manufacturer. These items are clearly marked as discontinued will not be eligible for a return or exchange.
Returns on clearance items are accepted within 30 days of the invoice date only if the product is deemed defective or damaged. We cannot exchange clearance products because the manufacturer has either discontinued these products or they are no longer in stock with us.
Requesting a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
After Receiving Your Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number:
- Write your RMA number clearly on the return label.
- Return the package and all product to:
Attn: Returns (RMA Number:_____)
9101 Harlan St, Unit 260
?Westminster, CO 80031
Crediting Your Account
All refunds for credit will be issued to the credit card account that was used for the original purchase. Credit for your return will be issued within two business days of receiving your package. Even though you may not have been charged for shipping on the original purchase, the actual cost of shipping will be taken from the amount credited. Memory Giant is not responsible for the original freight charge or the freight charge for the returned package. Please send items back in a way that you can track the package for your own safety.
Please remember that your bank may take up to 10 extra business days to post it to your account from the date we issue the credit. Any questions regarding this information should be taken directly to your bank.
When returning an item paid for by check or money order, we will mail you a refund check within 10 days of your product being received.
RMA RETURNS POLICY
For all domestic RMAs you must contact us by phone at 800-816-3785, by fax at 314-856-4098, or by email. The product must be returned to Memory Giant before a replacement is shipped. Expedited shipping can be obtained for a nominal fee. Customer must pay the shipping to Memory Giant, and Memory Giant will pay the shipping for the replacement.
INTERNATIONAL RMA POLICY
The product must be returned to Memory Giant before a replacement is shipped. Customer must pay the shipping to Memory Giant, and Memory Giant will pay the shipping for the replacement. Memory Giant will send your replacement to you and mark the package as a replacement. However, this does not guarantee that you will not incur any custom's fees, as it this at the discretion of the customs agent. Memory Giant will not assume responsibility for any such fees incurred on replacements.